Thanks to the generosity of a number of organizations including Computer Users in Education (CUE) and the leadership at Hamilton Community Schools and Saugatuck Public Schools that dream will come true this summer in Saugatuck, Michigan on July 23rd, 24th, and 25th.
Having lived nearby for the last 17 years, the Lake Michigan coast around Saugatuck is one of my favorite places in the entire world. I am super excited to welcome 100 other educators to not only experience the beauty and local flair of the area but to come together and develop relationships that will launch all of us further in our quests to be impactful teachers and to push ourselves and colleagues forward.
Jon Corippo, the founder of Rock Star Teacher Camp will be leading this the first Rock Star experience held outside of California. Here is what to expect.
- Small class sizes: 10:1 CUE Rock Star Staff to Participant Ratio!
- Award Winning CUE Rock Star Faculty: Apple Distinguished Educators, Google Certified Teachers, and more
- THREE FULL DAYS of hands on sessions
- Includes light breakfast, lunch, beverages and ice cream
- Only $199 for all three days and includes 1 year CUE membership
- Morning "Shred Sessions" where you get a LIVE DEMO by each presenter!
The CUE Rock Star Mission Statement sums it up best. "This camp is about changing education through technology, building an ever expanding group of tech-oriented educators. CUE Rock Star is built for teachers to socialize in the context of connecting these inspired educators from throughout California and beyond."
For more information about Rock Star please explore the CUE Rock Star Site. Saugatuck will be added soon and registration is slated to open on February 1. Attendees will be capped at 100.